New pictures released

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New pictures released

True to their promise, Nintendo has been dribbling more and more Legend of Zelda : Breath of the wild screenshots and art onto their Facebook page. The latest postreveals Link hunkered down with a sword, ready to lay the pain down on a Guardian enemy in some kind of temple setting, as well as a more detailed look at the Guardian enemy type.

“ As you’ve seen in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Link will need to battle enemies called Guardians that come in a variety of sizes and shapes,”
    Thought you guys might like these pictures attached below.
    This gameplay screenshot definitely looks like it takes place in a temple location, what with the recessed alcoves holding elaborate lamps, the highly-decorated wall featuring what looks like the Eye of Truth or at least a Sheikah symbol, and a paneled roof through which either magical light or sunlight seems to shine.

Of course, there’s also the Guardian itself. Notably, Link is wielding his sword in his right hand although he’s traditionally a leftie, and is wearing the default outfit as well. It also looks like even cutting off one of the Guardian’s limbs won’t stop it, since it still wields a sword of light in its other hand.

Damn, i like the fact that they are going open world and that you can intensely interact with the world in a meaningful way.. like throw a huge boulder or cut a tree and a new pathway will open, nice looking enemy Guardian.

Comment

I find it interesting and daring that they decide to change their game traditions so hugely, i hope it works out for them.

Comment

I hope the puzzles are still there as they have always been in the Zelda games, they made it unique.

Comment

I hope this game meets with its expectations as the next big hit from nintendo :')

Comment

Originally posted by DonPablo View Post
            I hope this game meets with its expectations as the next big hit from nintendo :')
            Nintendo hasn't really disappointed, except lately in the consoles - I hope they don't fail with this game as well as they announced it a launch title march 3rd.

Comment

March 3rd, cannot wait to see it released... will have to get a switch though for this! worth it.

Comment

thinking rather hard whether to get a Switch for this game, as at the moment for me it is the only game worthwhile to invest on with the new console.

Comment

I really want to grab this but the budget is tight with the switch not being too damn cheap.

Comment

Pre-ordered, huge fan of the Legend of Zelda series, hope it doesn't fail us.

Comment

Ordered it anyway, it will be a good console, i want to believe that.

Comment

Is there a place where i can see the pictures?

Comment

Originally posted by turtledove View Post
                          Is there a place where i can see the pictures?
                          Don't think so, they were on Kotaku only and the other websites copied only those pictures. March 3 is soon here though.

Comment

Originally posted by AmazingCharizard View Post

Don't think so, they were on Kotaku only and the other websites copied only those pictures. March 3 is soon here though.
                            2 months to go, i love the short trailer they released.. the lightning gets attracted to steel armour, nice touch.

Comment

Working...
                            X