Andromeda - Compiled information about what we know

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andromeda - Compiled information about what we know

BioWare's highly-anticipated Mass Effect Andromeda - which many still refer to as Mass Effect 4 - has been in development for ages.

Now, finally, official information on the game is being revealed as its release date in spring 2017 approaches.

Andromeda will be a fresh start for the series, while retaining much of its past lore; the move to a fresh galaxy means BioWare can leave behind the decisions you made in the original Mass Effect trilogy. To put it bluntly: Mass Effect Andromeda will definitely not acknowledge your ending during Mass Effect 3.

Posted a link below, it is the cinematic reveal trailer, and damn does it look amazing.

Nice mash up you put there, i really can't wait for this game to come outttt with what they have shown us so far, REAPERS!

Comment

I can't wait to roam around.. futuristic ideologies have always impressed me greatly, yet never will we experience them, this is one we in which we can.

Comment

Originally posted by Ospina View Post
        Nice mash up you put there, i really can't wait for this game to come outttt with what they have shown us so far, REAPERS!
        Thanks. Same goes for me, i really can't wait to try it out, it seems drop dead gorgeous.

Comment

Also, is there a new trailer out or something? i keep hearing about it from friends but haven't found it

Comment

Almost out :'). Can't wait to explore galaxies.

Comment

Anyone has any news about the game? feel free to share, bump

Comment

Never liked Mass effect too much, but damn this game will be good i think.

Comment

There's a new gameplay video out and it is amazing, simply amazing.

Comment

This will definitely be one of the best games during this year, alongside Zelda's breath of the wild.

Comment

Not too keen on the photos we have seen so far.. looks like a mess in terms of graphics

Comment

Working...
                      X