Religion?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Religion?

Is it as a topic allowed on a section you guys have? if so please tell me.
    Also it is just for debate and not a rant and hating about a preferable religion, so i can clarify some things with myself as an Atheist.
    Sincerely cheers,
    Wizard

I think it is allowed in the intelligent debate section, but an administrator would have to tell you better unfortunately :/.

Comment

I think an appropriate section should be added for this, as it is a topic of its own, even though i do not believe in it.

Comment

I was intrigued by this question myself, and have decided to find it appropriate to talk about religious things in a subsection i will shortly hereafter make in the Intelligent discussions section. with this being said, it will be allowed to bash any religion there, with a respectable note on why you think it is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Fingolfin View Post
          I was intrigued by this question myself, and have decided to find it appropriate to talk about religious things in a subsection i will shortly hereafter make in the Intelligent discussions section. with this being said, it will be allowed to bash any religion there, with a respectable note on why you think it is wrong.
          Be allowed to bash any religion? why?

Comment

I don't think that bashing a religion per see should be allowed..

Comment

It shouldn't be, i think it is against human values even though i am an atheist. Explaining the wrongdoings of a religion is okay, bashing - is not

Comment

I think it should be allowed to condemn a religion, the same way they allow themselves to condemn atheism

Comment

Well, condeming atheism is acceptable in their books yes, but should we counter evil with more evil?

Comment

seeing as it has been added as a section, what about the rules?

Comment

Rules will be added shortly, to be noted - talking about a religion in a constructive way is allowed, talking how you don't like certain aspects of it, is also allowed, freedom of speech.

Comment

Working...
                      X