Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there less flamers here than on League?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there less flamers here than on League?

I was honestly wondering, since they put me off so much and i cant have fun in a proper way.. is dota more serious than League in this regard?

I think that it is about the same.. depends on the server you are on but for example on League i am on EUW and there is way less than for example on the Russian server.

Comment

Think they are hitherto more prominent on League of legends because of the easier to play/access game.

Comment

about the same me thinks, same type of game even though League has a huger playerbase

Comment

Think there are more on Dota 2.. russians man

Comment

Can't speak for Dota, haven't played it. Try Heroes of the Storm, slightly easier moba but so far flaming is not something I see every single match, and even when it happens its just temporary frustration, doesn't last all game. In League of Legends flaming and trolling mindset is part of the culture. Also ALL-chat is not allowed in normal games so you don't have to mute people, and enemy team cant provoke your teammates

Comment

Originally posted by HawkingsStuntDouble View Post
              Can't speak for Dota, haven't played it. Try Heroes of the Storm, slightly easier moba but so far flaming is not something I see every single match, and even when it happens its just temporary frustration, doesn't last all game. In League of Legends flaming and trolling mindset is part of the culture. Also ALL-chat is not allowed in normal games so you don't have to mute people, and enemy team cant provoke your teammates
              That actually sounds really good, not allowing all-chat. I think this too should be implemented on league but for Ranked games, normal can have all chat.

Comment

To add. Any moba i think has loads of flamers and such, such is the game that it attracts to those kind of players.

Comment

I think Heroes of strife has the least, even though it isn't as popular as the rest.

Comment

Any Moba game has a huge number of flamers.. but that is understandable

Comment

It is human nature to argue over these kind of games.. and inside them as well so i dont think you can find a game where there is no flame occurring within the playerbase.

Comment

Flamers are everywhere, but competitive games like these just attract more and more flamers than other games.. it is normal, and will never be completely eradicated.

Comment

Working...
                        X