How do i start WoW out?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i start WoW out?

I really want to start this game out.. but what do i do to get started? what is the aim of the game? i know that the game is loads of grind but what is the reward and all? i played Warcraft, the offline games.

What you can do is watch some lets plays.. once you start out try some professions that you like and roleplay the living hell out of it! be a cook, a armorsmith.. whatever you want and just roll with it visit some nice looking places and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by gwenfro View Post
      What you can do is watch some lets plays.. once you start out try some professions that you like and roleplay the living hell out of it! be a cook, a armorsmith.. whatever you want and just roll with it visit some nice looking places and stuff.
      i tried to do that but I really don't know. I guess i ought to give the professions a chance and try to roleplay actively

Comment

I enjoyd it most when i play with friends but we dont have lot of money so we play on private server it is bit diferent than usual but we like it it has professions and everything.

Comment

I liked the gathering part and that i could be a cook if i wanted to, or an armorsmith.

Comment

I never could get into it, so i played Guild wars 2 instead and i liked it a lot more than WoW, and also way better bosses! The lore, not so much tough..

Comment

Think you should try with Guild wars 2.. for me it was way better than WoW.

Comment

Loved it for the teamplay.. you should give it a go with the private servers.

Comment

Try ESO, much better in my opinion though.

Comment

Elder scrolls online and Guild wars 2 are nice alternative options you could try.

Comment

ESO after dropping monthly payments has been a huge success, and i think it will run for a good few years.

Comment

Isn't it slowly dying out? only when a new expansion comes out the playerbase hits the 10M mark, otherwise it is dwindling down slowly.

Comment

Genre is slowly dying out in my opinion, i don't see a game that can revive it.. until WoW releases yet another expansion pack

Comment

Why don't you try to play a co-op game? or a survival one? they are hugely popular these days, Rust for example.

Comment

Originally posted by WizardOu View Post
                              Why don't you try to play a co-op game? or a survival one? they are hugely popular these days, Rust for example.
                              i loved rust, but man the community is god damn awful, kill on sight.

Comment

Working...
                              X