Best game you ever played?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best game you ever played?

For me personally it is Witcher 3, best story, best music, best graphics, best gameplay and a huge open world to traverse, and i replayed it almost 5 times already 100 hours per playtrough, DLC not inclued.
    Yours?

Witcher 3 definitely for me also. A close second for me would be Dungeon Siege II, sheer nostalgia there.

Comment

Probably Red Dead Redemption or the Last of Us, also - Uncharted.

Comment

Elder Scrolls Morrowind and Oblivion for me, and Witcher 3 in that regard. huge rpg fan

Comment

Also, Zoo Tycoon!

Comment

My all-time favorites would have to be Diablo I & II (with expansion). Rest of the top 10 list in no particular order are: Portal I & II, Serious Sam: The Second Encounter, Max Payne I, Half-Life I, Harbinger (old Diablo-clone in space), Unreal II: The Awakening, and Second-Sight.

Comment

Max Payne I was definitely a joy to play.

Comment

Also did no one play Planetscape : Torment?

Comment

I really, really loved Sid Meiers Pirates, so i had to include it.

Comment

Fellowship of the ring for the PC. Riddled with bugs but the game was a joy to play with the scare factor.

Comment

Hard choice definitely.. i would have to say Far cry 2, loved that game and the nostalgia it gives.

Comment

Lord of the rings, battle for middle earth!

Comment

I liked Baldurs gate a lot. it opened a new way of storytelling and RPG's.

Comment

The old Fifa games were soooo good too, fifa 2001 one of the best sport games ever.

Comment

Working...
                            X